Our approach in education is having play-based programs which is designed to assist each child build & develop at their own individual rate with guidance and support by all educators:
- confidence, curiosity and imagination
- independence and self-esteem
- respect for themselves and others
- friendly and caring behaviour
- their full potential both emotionally and physically
- foster and reinforce self control
- an understanding and appreciation of the rights and feelings of other people.
Our programs also reflect the full appreciation of Australia's multicultural society, enhancing the children's awareness of, and respect for, cultural differences and similarities.
Our programs are designed to help your child in developing all areas for success now and in later years; to equip them with the necessary tools to deal with life; and, learn about community awareness and their own place in the community.
For more information on our centre's philosphy and goals, please read our Parent Handbook.